Saturday, June 9, 2012
June 8th, 2012
.... the EuroStar umm I can't even tell you what the was like because I was asleep. However, I was told that it was nice except 85% of it was underwater in a tunnel so I didn't miss much. When arriving in Paris, we checked in to like, in my eyes now, is a 5 star hotel because it actually has a bathroom where I can shower and have enough room to shave my legs without getting water everywhere. In the bathroom in London, there was no room what so ever to do anything. So right now I am pretty happy. After checking in, we went to Notre Dame. This is by far the most beautiful church that I have been too. Think about St. Pats in NYC and imagine more stain glass, 4 rose windows that accent the middle of the church on every side, and gargoyles that accent the outer roof to scare off bad spirits. It was just really amazing how they created this whole church. Next, we were put on a boat ride that took us around the city to see the highlights of the city which gave us an awesome view of the one and only Eiffel Tower. It is just beautiful to see. I have always wanted to go to Paris to see this and I finally did. It was just an amazing feeling. Oh another thing my french very bad and almost non existent so..... I say hello and then start to speak english. Some of them get what I am saying others its is a bit more difficult. Oh well.
Au revoir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment