Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13th, 2012

So I still feel like crap but I am up and about today anyway. Just keep going. A bike ride of the Dutch country side was just a wonderful idea. Haha probably not but oh well. The outskirts of Amsterdam are really beautiful (lots of farm land and open fields) and very old fashion, like when you imagine all school Dutch that is exactly what it is. Cottages, Windmills, Chocolate factories are just a few of  the wonderful things that I experienced on this bike tour. We actually got to see how clogs were made and also  cheese. The clogs were really interesting to watch. It took a matter of 5 minutes for him to make one shoe but he said that back then it took about 3 hours. Oh how technology has advanced the clog industry. Next, was the cheese factory where they told us how they made the cheese and how long it has to sit for 4 weeks to mature for eating. It was really interesting, the whole process and everything. After coming back from lots of fresh air and a workout on the bike, I headed to the laundrymat to clean my clothes. Need some fresh clothes to wear lol. Oh and the highlight of my whole day was the fact that I felt so sick that I had to call a doctor to come and make a hotel call in fricken AMSTERDAM to come and check me out. My stomach hurts to bad that I could not handle it anymore. Not gunna lie I was kinda worried because it's a different country and I dont know how doctors and medicine work here. SUPER! So yeah that was my day

Off to Germany tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah your sick. Finally you did your laundry you dirty brat.
    Feel better <3

    ReplyDelete