Oh Amsterdam, or as our tour guide, Mike says Amsterdamage. If you want to know anything about Amsterdam, ask me in person. It is something I definately can not write on this blog. Let me just say tho it is absolutely INSANE! So I slept in so that I can kill that little sickness that I have and I got up and went to the Anne Frank house which today is her birthday. It was really sad to see exactly where they lived to escape the Nazi's and in the end all of them died except for her father. It was a tear jerker. Next, I went to the Van Gogh museum which was TOTALLY AWESOME. Learning about art for the last 4 years, I got to see some of the originals that I have learned about in the classroom. They had a whole floor dedicated to graphic design so I saw some orginial posters and graphic design works which i totally geeked out over.
One more day in Amsterdamage, then on to Germany
No comments:
Post a Comment