Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 4-5, 2012



Today is my departure day. I am currently at La Guardia waiting for my first flight going into Philadelphia. Next, is Philadelphia to London. Good thing I am a pro at sleeping on airplanes. I will be waking up in London. I blew a fuse from being so excited and have currently given myself a headache. Super job Kel.

Oh well some sleep will fix everything.

Waking up in London, Oh how it is so different. Just got a mini tour of the central city of London and he told us that gas was about $11.00 a gallon and that homes here which are equivalent to brownstones in nyc but condition wise a bit worse are about 4 million dollars. One the of most expensive cities. Food is going to be crazy expensive.

Super tired but I am ready to explore.

Later :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is june 6 and 7? its june 7 already. update your blog, I'm missing out on your exciting life...

    cheers butthead

    ReplyDelete