Wednesday, June 27, 2012
June 25th, 2012
Our hotel was on the beach so today was a beach shopping day. I wanted to get a new dress for tonight because we are going to the world famous Monte Carlo Grand Casino. So Gio, Britney, and me went to downtown Cannes and ventured to try and find dresses. We at first found really expensive dressed and then we found this store that was super super cheap. I got a nice fancy long black dress for 14 euros. Super excited about that and then it was to the beach we went. Some pure genius in our group decided to look up shark statistics for this area and we were in the most populated area for great white sharks ( lol sean, you want to go swimming ). So after that I was looking over my shoulder every time I went swimming lol. People need to not tell me these things.
So swimming and getting nice and tan, everyone got ready to go to the casino. We had dinner at the top of a hill which was beautiful because it looked over the whole city of Monaco. Next we went to the casino. Lambos, Ferraris, Maserati, Porsche, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Bentleys, Like legit saw them all parked outside of this casino no big deal. The Grand Casino was absolutely beautiful. It had painting all over the wall and so many beautiful architecture. It was definitely glitz and glamour.
Off to Provence tomorrow then Barcelona!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment