Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 23rd, 2012


Florence is probably my favorite city that I really fell in love with. It just has a certain air to it that I really loved. It is a semi small city that is not into the party life and more into the arts which I truly enjoyed. Today we took a walking tour in the morning and saw the Duoma which was a very gothic designed church. It colors on the outside were green, red, and white which made the church very unique compared to the other churches that I have visited. After the tour, we just walked around the city and did a bit of shopping which as a girl is always fun lol. Then, I had the wonderful opportunity to for my laundry. It was glorious because I desperately needed to do it uhh clean clothes WINNING!

Moving on to the French Riviera tomorrow. Stopping in Pisa for a bit thought :)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment