Sunday, June 24, 2012
June 22nd, 2012
Bus ride from Rome to Florence..... Yuck! We stopped in Assisi which was a cute little very religious town that was perfect to have lunch. It had amazing views of the valley and it was just beautiful. We went in St. Francis basilica. This was such a beautiful church but the best part of this church was that I got to see the tomb of St. Francis which was really nice to see. ( Mary Ann I got to see St. Francis :) I honestly get really excited to see tombs of saints and everything. I think it is so interesting because I have never seen saints tombs before. We don't have that in the states and if we did I have never seen one. It's just really cool.
After Assisi, got back on the bus and drove the rest of the way to Florence. Florence is really cute and small. It's one of those towns you can walk around in and just get lost and you will find hidden interesting things. Or you can sit with a bottle of wine and watch people go by. It just a very beautiful and artsy city.
Chao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment