Friday, June 8, 2012
June 6th, 2012
Hop on hop off bus day yay. I legit went everywhere that I could exploring the city. The hop on hop off bus is this big bus that has the top deck open for viewing and they have a commentary during the whole trip telling you the history. It was really interesting. We got to see the gardens where the peter pan statue is, big ben (at like every different angle), buckingham palace, the eye (which is a giant ferris wheel that gives you the best view of the city), and a ton more places that I cannot remember at the moment. It is just so much it one day it is becoming a blur. It was a lot of fun tho to get to see the whole city. The people here are really friendly and are so nice when I ask them a question about where we are because we get lost on a constant bases BUT (don't get nervous dad) we ALWAYS find our way back. They don't mind being bothered with direction which it has to do with streets or the "tub" (which is their lovely name for the subway lol ). Unfortunately, we are probably screwed for the other cities with the whole different language thing. Oh well we will figure it out. It really is a different atmosphere over here but it has something about it that makes it a lovely city.
Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment