Friday, March 15, 2013
March 15, 2013
Today was our day in Cork! We traveled to Cork which was not that far from Killarney so the bus wasn't that bad of a ride. Once we got to the city of Cork, we had a lot of free time to explore the city and see what Cork was all about. A couple of girls and I went to this bar and were able to meet some nice Irish guys that taught about the town of Cork. Today were some very important horse races that everyone was there for so the bar was packed. It was nice to be in a bar that we were the only Americans that were in the bar. Next, we went to Blarney. We got to go to the Blarney Castle and guess what Grandma, I kissed the Blarney Stone :) That was pretty much it for the day. I just got finished with dinner and I am about to go back to my room and shower because we have an early start tomorrow. We are going to Dublin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment