Friday, March 15, 2013
March 12, 2013
Like my mother used to tell me, "Kelly you love pressure." I guess in some way I kinda do because I think quicker and I know that if I mess up I will be paying for it. This is all pertaining to the fact that the day that I was leaving I was still packing for my trip. Haha nothing like finishing packing 20 minutes before I leave :) Anyway, currently I am on the plane going to Shannon, Ireland. I am so excited and blessed to be going on this trip. I know some people don't like to travel but when I get the chance to, I feel a sense of rush. New culture, food, people, and scenery which is a complete thrill to me. I would never trade this for the world. Thank you Daddy! You are truly the best for letting me go on these trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment