Friday, March 15, 2013
March 13, 2013
Getting off the plane ride and we were all so exhausted. We needed to waste some time for the next plane to come in so that the passengers could meet up with us. So wasting time consisted of eating a traditional Irish breakfast. Sausage, egg, toast and something called blood pudding. I don't honestly know whats in it but it was really gross. It honestly looked like charcoal I would light a fire with. It was just not my thing. Next, we went to the Cliffs of Manor. Honestly, the most beautiful thing that I have seen so far on this trip. Just breathtaking! Next we went on a ferry ride and a horse ride to see some of the national park in Killarney. By this time I am legit falling asleep on the ferry because I am so tired. Finally, we had a nice traditional Irish dinner that I completed with an Irish Coffee. Irish Coffee is coffee, whiskey, and cream. Nothing like the Baileys Irish Coffee we get at home. Totally different and completely bitter compared to the sweetness Bailey's brings to the coffee. Very different but still good. So it is defiantely bed time for me.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment